Friday, July 03, 2009
This Sunday, I’m guest spinning/opening up for DJ Handsome Cam at Back Alley Social! This is my first gig since moving to Austin from Seattle almost a year and a half ago. In fact, now that I really do the math, this will be my first live gig in probably four years. Dang.
So I’m pretty alright in the living room on my own rig, but can I keep it together on a system which is large?
I don’t know, but know what? I bet you don’t know, either. So I guess we should all just show up and see what goes on.
Back room (entrance on Lavaca). Music starts at 10. No cover. 21 and up. Come say hi!
So named because my upstairs neighbor came downstairs to ask me to turn down the music…at eight o’clock in the evening. I don’t actually despise the woman—she’s nice! Better yet, she’s moving a few units down. Good fences, you people!
- Yelle - A Cause des Garcons (Tepr)
- CSS - Move (remix)
- The Knife - Marble House (Rex the Dog)
- Simian Mobile Disco - Love (remix)
- Royksopp - Poor Leno
- Lykke Li - Little Bit (remix)
- Gold Chains & Sue Chi - Come to Cali
- Simian Mobile Disco - Hustler (remix)
- Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (remix)