Over a year since my last substantial post? Fuck it, whatever! Here’s a short mix for you. It’s relatively high energy and has some easily recognizable content, and at around 25 minutes long it’s excellent for a short workout—when you hear the last track, start your warm-down walk or cool-down stretching, and when the music’s over you’re done!
- Röyksopp - What Else Is There? (trentemøller remix)
- Adele - Rolling in the Deep (The Lost Boys remix)
- MSTRKRFT - The Looks
- Alex Gopher - Virages (Light Year remix)
- Staygold - Video Kick Snare (Dada Life remix)
- Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks (Grouplove & Captain Cuts remix)
There you go. Not a lot of fancy mixing—and none at all on the last cut, even—but them’s some nice tracks, right there, is what them is.